The editors of Powersports Business, the industry’s leading business-to-business trade magazine, announced the 2016 Power 50 dealerships on October 13th during an awards dinner at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
For the second year in a row, DX1 customer Logan Powersports Group was named the No. 1 dealer in North America! A huge congratulations is well deserved, as their dealership group continues to expand and find new ways to achieve success.
Receiving this honor for two consecutive years has placed Logan Powersports Group in the Power 50 Hall of Fame. They join Go AZ Motorcycles of Scottsdale, Arizona in this exclusive club for exceptional powersports dealerships. We would also like to congratulate Scottsdale Harley-Davidson for achieving top 5 honors in the Power 50.
We would also like to congratulate our DX1 customers who earned spots in the 2016 Power 50:
- Fay Myers Motorcycle World, Greenwood Village, CO
- Irv Seaver Motorcycles, Orange, CA
- Ken’s Sports, Inc., Kaukauna, WI
- Maddie's Motor Sports, Dansville, NY
- Maxim Honda Yamaha, Allen, TX
- RIVA Motorsports, Pompano Beach, FL
- Simply Street Bikes, Eden Prairie, MN
- Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Southaven, MS
- Team Carolina Powersports, Lancaster, SC
DX1 is proud to partner with teams like Logan Powersports Group, Scottsdale Harley-Davidson and the rest of the Power 50 winners as they continue to drive the powersports industry forward.